What is Go Virtual Reality(VR)?
- Go Virtual Reality is a computer-generated environment that lets you explore almost anything you can imagine. A VR headset gives an immersive visual environment and the omni direction treadmill give the freedom to walk, run and turn in a VR space.
Who can participate? Any limitations?
- The design of the VR treadmill would required the player to be at least 1.4m in height to enjoy the experience.
- People with heart problems, motion sickness, prone to seizures, pregnant women please consult your doctor before participating.
This is my first experience playing VR. What should I expect?
- You will expect a 40 min of experience in a whole new world of entertainment (5 min of briefing and equipping, 30-35 min of VR game play depending on how fast your team complete the mission). For first timer we'll recommend games such as Evasion and Nature Trek VR.
- You should arrive at least 5 minutes before your appointment so we can get you checked in.
- Socks are required. If you don’t have socks, they can be purchased at our front desk for $1 each pair
What are the COVID safety measures?
- Wearing Face masks for staff and guests are mandatory.
- Our VR headset and controllers are sanitized at beginning of every session.
- Safe Distancing measure are also enforced between each station.